[Fixed]My project is stuck at fetching project

Project name is soilens-bot.
I’ve tried to remix the project, but the same issue happens there too. It’s a discord bot and it still works fine, but I can’t see the files and stuff like that.

edit: even when creating a new project, that project will also be stuck on ‘fetching project’

edit 2: scratch that last edit. It works, I just probably didn’t wait long enough the first time.

edit 3: I just decided to remix the project and it worked. I probably didn’t wait long enough the first time I tried to remix.
edit 4: nvm remixing doesn’t work. It did the one time but I deleted that for some reason. I’ll just wait for staff before doing anything else.

edit 5: Now it looks like it fixed itself. One of my files are missing, but it’s not a problem. I only used it for testing something.

send me the package.json file, i may know your issue

{
“//1”: “describes your app and its dependencies”,
“//2”: “https://docs.npmjs.com/files/package.json”,
“//3”: “updating this file will download and update your packages”,
“name”: “hello-express”,
“version”: “0.1.0”,
“description”: “A simple Node app built on Express, instantly up and running.”,
“main”: “server.js”,
“scripts”: {
“start”: “node server.js”
},
“dependencies”: {
“cheerio”: “^0.22.0”,
“discord.js”: “^11.5.0”,
“dotenv”: “^8.0.0”,
“express”: “^4.16.4”,
“npm”: “^6.9.0”,
“querystring”: “^0.2.0”,
“r2”: “^2.0.1”,
“request”: “^2.88.0”,
“request-progress”: “^3.0.0”,
“save”: “^2.4.0”,
“sharp”: “^0.22.1”,
“thesaurize”: “^1.0.11”
},
“engines”: {
“node”: “8.x”
},
“repository”: {
“url”: “https://glitch.com/edit/#!/hello-express
},
“license”: “MIT”,
“keywords”: [
“node”,
“glitch”,
“express”
]
}

ok, not a

"start":"refresh"

thing
i would suggest pinging @cori to fix it, and look at that, good luck having cori help, he does know how to fix the project when it is like that, i get that every once in awhile,
to make it clearer, the glitch client is just having a fit with your project, meaning a staff member must roll it back to right before this started to occur

Hey @SileNce5k sorry for the bother! It sounds like you’re all set but let us know if you need further help!