A Dark Mode is now available for use in the forum. Here’s how to enable it:
- Make sure that you are logged in to your Glitch forum account.
- Click on your profile image at the top right corner of any page in the forum.
- Click on the “person” icon and select Preferences.
- On the left side of the page, click on Interface.
- Under Theme, select Dark Mode. (If you are given the option to select the Color Scheme as well, select Dark Mode there too.)
- Click Save Changes.
Boom! You are now in Dark Mode and your eyes are thanking you!
Hate following directions? Then you can replace your-username in this link with… your forum username to go directly to your Interface Preferences page.
https://support.glitch.com/u/ your-username-here /preferences/interface