General question

Am I allowed to test hacking tools on my own glitch project website?

What “hacking” tools, may I ask?

If what you plan to do will in any way harm the infrastructure of Glitch (ie. a DDoS or brute force attack), then don’t.

5 Likes

Moving to Glitch Help. And changing the name a bit.

Also, it shouldn’t mess with any other person’s property (website, server, API, etc) unless it is yours or you have permission to do so.

3 Likes

I would read the Glitch ToS to see what I could do on my site on Glitch. (don’t do this on someone else’s site)

a ok, do u know any site where i can legally test my hacking skills

Your own.

3 Likes

You could self host a website and then try to hack that.

3 Likes

The only way that you would be 100% safe to test your hacks would be your on your own servers on your own ISP, meaning that you would have to own and control your own internet.

2 Likes

I would recommend contacting glitch, they can help guide you on what you should do

Tbh, it kinda feels terrifying when you say that you wanna hack a website. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I mean, nothing wrong with pentesting an ethical hacking as long as you follow the rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can look up hack this site if you want to learn general cracking / malicious code.

1 Like

if it’s not harmful to the glitch servers (like DDoSing) then sure, just make sure it goes along with the Glitch TOS

3 Likes

Just don’t go mad, or every glitch user ends up suffering

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.