My project was working fine, before I changed the title and description. As far as I know, that’s all I changed.
Now I’m getting continuous log errors and a 504 on the preview
fs.js:675 return binding.read(fd, buffer, offset, length, position); ^ Error: EIO: i/o error, read at Object.fs.readSync (fs.js:675:18) at tryReadSync (fs.js:540:20) at Object.fs.readFileSync (fs.js:575:19) at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:653:20) at Module.load (module.js:556:32) at tryModuleLoad (module.js:499:12) at Function.Module._load (module.js:491:3) at Module.require (module.js:587:17) at require (internal/module.js:11:18) at Object.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/htmlparser2/lib/Parser.js:1:79)
I’ve gotten this on a few other projects that seemed to resolve it’self after some time, or after a console refresh (not sure if it was the refresh or if it actually fixed it’self) but in this case refreshing seems to do nothing.
Edit: I just checked after four hours and it seems this has again resolved it’self. Still rather frustrating though