Getting Error 503 when sending request via Glitch

My Node.js server is supposed to send a GET request to a third-party website via Axios, but that website returns a 503 error, which is strange, because when I send the exact same request from my own device everything works as intended. Does anybody know what may be the cause of this problem, and how it can be fixed?

EDIT: The website uses CloudFlare, it might be related to theproblem but still - it works in my device.

1 Like

Hi! Can you please give your project’s url and the URL of the third-party website you’re trying to access?
Probably your external website is unavailable:

A 503 Service Unavailable Error is an HTTP response status code indicating that a server is temporarily unable to handle the request. This may be due to the server being overloaded or down for maintenance.

1 Like

I prefer not to, but I am 100% sure it is available. I now found that the website uses CloudFlare, it might be causing the problem. But it didn’t cause any problem when I used my own computer.

1 Like

Can you give the URL you are trying to access? Delete any parts if you need to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.