Hi there! I’m trying to get Maxima to work on Glitch and Jupyter, but my options are limited:
- Containers come with no preinstalled Common Lisp interpreter
- SBCL cannot be compiled without another Common Lisp installed, the prebuilt executable requires a newer Glibc version than the one in Ubuntu 16.04.
- Another prebuilt Lisp, Clozure, weights too much to fit in.
- Other more lightweight options like ECL are out of the way due to seeming incompatibility with
- CLISP manages to compile, but even when manually compiling
libsigsegvbeforehand I’m getting SIGSEVs like the following:
*** - handle_fault error2 ! address = 0x4e0412d08 not in [0x33537a000,0x335586080) ! SIGSEGV cannot be cured. Fault address = 0x4e0412d08. GC count: 4 Space collected by GC: 2615856 Run time: 0 112000 Real time: 0 842402 GC time: 0 12000 Permanently allocated: 158144 bytes. Currently in use: 4589400 bytes. Free space: 4 bytes. Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Any suggestions? Perhaps someone could be nice enough to preinstall e.g. SBCL on new projects? Thanks in advance!