Glitch Can't Connect and show code

I am trying to create a VR environment and don’t have too much code in the index.html document. However right now in any porject I try to open up from “My Projects” Glitch gives the same error. Saying
**“We can’t seem to connect to your project at the moment, apologies. Please try refreshing your browser. If that doesn’t work, contact support and they’ll be able to help you out.” **
I can see the VR running but the code won’t load in any of my projects.

Also for some reason why I use the terminal with the wget command, the documents I am extracting from the assets folder only show up after a day. Is glitch itself extremely slow, or does it have something to do with my computer?

I’d really appreciate some help. Thank you

Hi @leylamemiguven - you may have hit your project’s disk space limit. Email support@glitch.com with the name of the project and we’ll help you out!

As for the terminal file updates - you’ll need to run the “refresh” command in the terminal after you do a wget (or any file change done within the terminal) so it syncs with the editor. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.