Glitch can't connect to my project in the editor

I’ve tried a lot of things, however none of it worked, one of them is reinstalling the package modules. My Discord Bot just won’t start, no error is outputted the console, however an error on the editor says:

“We can’t seem to connect to your project at the moment, apologies. Please try refreshing your browser. If that doesn’t work, contact support and they’ll be able to help you out.”

My project name is “kaede-azuma”, i really have no idea what’s going on >w<

1 Like

Hey @RiskyRomero, sorry for the bother! Did you try refreshing your browser? Are you still having trouble connecting to the editor?

@angelo I’ve tried multiple times and the error is still there >w<

@RiskyRomero It looks like this is a private project — can I use my admin account to have a look at it?

@angelo Sure ! Feel free to !

@RiskyRomero I didn’t see anything wrong with the project — the editor loaded normally for me, and I’m seeing ping messages in the logs and an OK on the live app. I did notice, however, that the debugger is running.

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 9.41.41 AM

If you stop the debugger, does that clear up your issue? Let me know if you can’t get there (from ToolsLogs :newspaper:Stop Debugger :stop_sign:).

1 Like

I’ve done that, thank you, however it didn’t really fix anything, and sorry, what I mean’t was it just stops running, it doesn’t run ready.js all of a sudden. It had been working all right a few days before, I just can’t figure out why >w<

Hi ! Sorry ! I’ve found out the problem, and have fixed it ! Thank you for your help so far~

1 Like

I Get The Error, Reason for suspension: Violating Terms of Service. PBR and this messge

If you think this was done in error, and We can’t seem to connect to your project at the moment, apologies. Please try refreshing your browser. If that doesn’t work, contact support and they’ll be able to help you out. Do you think you can, Help Any?

Hi @Jak-Boop-ai. As the message says, if you think your project was suspended by mistake you can email support@glitch.com to learn more. :slight_smile: Are you using a npm package called keep-alive as this will ban your project?

No, I think It might Be the project and i don’t use a npm Im Gonna Try on a diffrent device ill tell you if that works

What was the problem? I’m getting the same error