Glitch id live but not responding

Hey, so for 3 days my project is telling me it’s live but when I check it (https://moderatorplusbeta.glitch.me) it tells me it can’t find the site!
I don’t have project bugs or errors and my discord bot is on 900 servers!

Help!

It’s very hard to tell without looking at the code. Did you change your project name? The Glitch page URL changes with the project name. Also, are you listening to requests on the homepage '/' and which response are you sending? And does it show the same 404 error if you click the “Show” button in the editor?

So the button is telling that my project live, and my project starts on bot.js (for discord bot) then I can’t ping it cuz the page is getting 404…

Hi @IamSsum, welcome to the Glitch forum!

Your project is sending a 404 because your code isn’t telling it what to display when it’s webpage address is loaded. Since you’re already installing Express, you can do something like what’s shown in Glitch.me project appears down even though not - Uptime robot to tell Glitch what to do.

Hope this helps! Happy Glitching!

Thanks, but now I have an problem with trowing me and error:

throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event

^

Error: listen EADDRINUSE :::3000

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1360:14)

at listenInCluster (net.js:1401:12)

at Server.listen (net.js:1485:7)

at Function.listen (/rbd/pnpm-volume/51569e22-4992-4fac-b207-6cc62e3fd038/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.16.4/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:618:24)

at Object. (/app/bot.js:10:22)

at Module._compile (module.js:653:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:664:10)

at Module.load (module.js:566:32)

at tryModuleLoad (module.js:506:12)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:498:3)

If you google the error message, here is the first result with a good answer:

You may be using app.listen() twice in your code.

So I used port 3000 for 2 times, but still 404 error!