Glitch keeps reconnecting and glitching

Glitch is glitching out. I can’t get any work done. It keeps reconnecting after each key I press on the editor.

Project Page:
https://glitch.com/edit/#!/wip-lyrics?path=lyrics/anne marie/don’t leave me alone.html

Hi @kaecy,

I’m sorry your project keeps reconnecting. We had some site issues last week that may have caused this. Is this issue still occurring for you?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes it’s still the same.

Hi Kaecy,

Thanks for letting us know. I’m sorry this is still happening! This usually occurs when a project is getting close to using all of its allowed disk space. However, I see that your project is nowhere near that limit.

So, I tried remixing your project and was not able to reproduce the error. You might want to try doing that to see if the new copy works for you.

If that does not help, then please try each of these things and let me know if it helps:

• What happens if you try to edit your project using a different browser?
  • What happens if you try to edit your project using a different device?
  • What happens if you go into the editor, click on the drop-down menu next to the project name and then uncheck the box next to “Refresh on Changes” ?

Let me know if any of this helps!

Hi,
can you try editing the page inside lyrics/anne marie?
That’s where it happens.

@kaecy,

Yes I do see it happening. Did you try remixing the project to see if this happens to you in the new version?