With the introduction of new starters why not allow them to be create using the glitch.new domain.
- https://glitch.new/blank creates a entirely blank project (idea from another topic)
- https://glitch.new/eleventy creates a new eleventy generated static project
- https://glitch.new/static-site creates a new site from the minimalist static site
- https://glitch.new/express creates a project from the original hello-express
- https://glitch.new/fastify creates a project from the fastify template project in the new project menu
- https://glitch.new/react creates a react app from the same template
Community templates can also be added like @khalby786 's Vue templates, and my own
hello-nomicon glitch.json starter.
Also remixes could be supported using something like https://glitch.new/remix-of/:projectName