Glitch project codes missing without any reason


Basically I made this a month ago but then today the bot became offline and then when I checked it it, the code is gone? Is this a glitch error? The code was about 1000+ in lines
I didn’t edit the code since a week or so.


Hey @Pokemonspecialist there does seem to be something odd going on here. I’d like to take a closer look tomorrow, but if you need the code back sooner than I’ll get to it (although even that will probably be tomorrow as well) I can give you a list of backups we have and you can let me know which one you want to restore too.

Sorry for the inconvenience!


Ok thanks I’ll use a backup thanks


Hey @Pokemonspecialist thanks for your patience - we were able to uncover what appears to be a bug based on your input.

Here’s a list of the backups we have for this project for about the last week or so:


Please let me know which one of these you’d like me to restore.


24th jan one


Ok! I’ve restored that backup. Please take a look and let us know if that’s what you needed.

Sorry again for the inconvenience!


I think the problem is from Glitch … Same thing happens to me .


I hope this won’t happen again not with my main project


Hey @Pokemonspecialist we’re pretty sure this was related to a momentary Amazon S3 failure yesterday, and we’ve deployed a fix to the bug that caused the S3 issue to result in rolled-back project state, so while there may be a few other projects that were affected and haven’t been restored yet, we don’t expect this particular problem to crop up again.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience!