Glitch really needs a paid plan

Whenever I get a project to a point where it’s a serious project, and people start using it, I have to move it to a separate host because Glitch is very limiting. I would love to pay Glitch to remove the limitations it has, but sadly, not having a paid plan is its biggest limitation.

Hey @gurpreetsinghmatharo thanks for the feedback! As we’ve noted in a few places around the forum, paid options are something that we’re actively planning for, and we expect that they’ll be ready sometime in 2019. There are a number of topics in https://support.glitch.com/c/feature-ideas that point to various elements that might end up in paid plans, and I encourage you to lend your support to any that appeal to you.

Happy Glitching!

The paid plan is coming soon!!

1 Like

Damn, really appreciate your reply on my year old question! I’m really looking forward to checking out Glitch’s paid plans!

(Though, I probably won’t be using it, because I learned to use Linux and have a VPS now where I host everything)

1 Like

That’s cool to hear, Sad to see you not use the features much, but its nice that your looking forward to checking out the features! :partying_face: Been awhile since you popped in I see, Welcome back!

i own a vps, but like there needs to be a way for us to colab

There’s git. But I do agree that Glitch makes it much easier to collab with others (though it is more limited than using a custom source control solution).