Glitch sitesi hata veriyor

merhaba glitchi daha önceden aktif bir şekilde kullanıyordum fakat artık glitch yani siteye girince hata alıyorum projeme erişim sağlayamıyorum bunun sebebini öğrene bilirmiyim veya destek olabilirmisiniz rica etsem

english version of this question: “Hello, I was using glitch actively before, but now I get an error when I enter glitch, that is, I can’t access my project. Can I find out the reason for this or can you support me please?”

Merhaba, bu durum projenizin askıya alınmasından kaynaklanıyor olabilir. Cevabınız evet ise, lütfen support.glitch.com ile iletişime geçin ve onlara projenizin adını da ekleyerek bu soruyu sorun. Askıya alma söz konusu değilse, ne aldığınıza dair bir ekran görüntüsü gönderebilir misiniz?

english version of my response: Hello, this maybe be a result of your project being suspended. If yes, please contact support.glitch.com and ask them this question and including your project’s name. If suspension is not the case, could you send a screenshot of what you are getting?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.