Happy New Year!

All i can say, is thank us all for what we all accomplished teaming up here on these forums, i know i am not the one to say, but accomplishments like:

• a dark mode system
  • a vscode extension
  • a brand new chrome/firefox extension for creating apps
  • A gaming engine
  • An Npm package for connecting with glitch directly

show how supportive all of this community is, i have to say, we need to be proud of our accomplishments we made before the rise of the 212th decade, so with that, let us know our name, glitch.com and let us celebrate the new year with our imagination taking us to places far away!

and please, do not be shy to say at least happy new year, this is all something we earned, we all deserve to have a say in our achievements.

3 Likes

Yeah, happy new year to everyone!

3 Likes

yes - happy new year to everyone

2 Likes

I also, have to say, this was my first year here, and i will already be leaving this great community very soon. when that happens, i hope we can all keep working on the forgotten projects, and help make this community a better place.

3 Likes

yea the glitch community has really grown. in total over 4 million projects were created this year! it’s my second year here and I’ve really seen the community grow.

1 Like

It’s my first year here but why leaving so soon?

1 Like

hard to explain… but i will be back someday…

got hired by a flipping private investigator

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

happy new year, i appreciate y’all and am excited to see what other great things the community makes this year! we have lots of awesome things in store for y’all :smiley:

3 Likes

@jenn can you be more specific

like what? paid plans?

Happy new year everyone!

@anon6347983 I do not think Jenn would be allowed to reveal anything, maybe just a little patience and we will see :slight_smile:

2 Likes