Hosting an email server on glitch

Hello there,

For my website a user will enter their email address and then they will click OK. Upon clicking it I want to send an email to that address. However I want the email to be noreply@mywebsite.com. Note: I have a domain etc. You may reply to this post saying “You’re going to run out of space!!!1!!1!” But I don’t want to accept emails, I just want to send them. How can I do this? I need to set up a SMTP server. SMTP servers can be hosted on any port. (I think)

i was able to do something similar much more easily by hooking up sparkpost.com (you can also try sendgrid) and an email address created through my domain registrar

Hello were you able to do this? I also want to be able to send a response email to my email after a user input on my website, i need help in doing this? Can anyone help please

I guess in theory you could host an SMTP server on a different port than port 25 but due to Glitch’s restrictions you will probably have some trouble with that. Why not check out a service like SendGrid instead?