How do I create accounts and teams in Glitch

How do I create an account on Glitch to be able to save my projects? How can I create a team to collaborate with other users?

2 Likes

On the Glitch homepage you’ll see a Sign In button in the upper-right corner of the page. Use that button to create an account and to sign in. You can provide an email address and we’ll email you a special link to use to log in; this link is only valid for one sign in, but you can request as many of them as you’d like and can share subsequent ones with other folks to allow them to sign in to the same account and be able to save their projects too. The link consists of easy-to-remember and easy-to-share word combinations so is easy to say and to write down. You can also sign in with your Facebook or GitHub account, if you have an account on either of those services that you’d like to use.

If your email provider supports aliases you can create separate Glitch accounts with different emails that go to the same Inbox. For example, GMail-based email systems support using the plus sign to “tag” email addresses, so that "cori@gmail.com" and "cori+kiwi@gmail.com" end up in the same Inbox (the one for "cori@gmail.com") but would represent separate accounts in Glitch.

Once signed in, you can create Teams in your Avatar menu in the upper right of the Glitch homepage using the Create Team button. Once a Team has been created you can add users to it using the Add button on the team’s page.