how do I put my discord bot files on glitch, someone help please?
Welcome to Glitch Forums, @KineskaKroksica,
Create a new file on Glitch app
- Click on ‘New File’ button on the side navigation bar.
- Type the name of the file inside the input displayed.
- Lastly, click on ‘Add This File’ and it will be added to the Glitch app.
Import a Github Repository to Glitch app:
- Using GitHub:
- Firstly you have to authorize your GitHub account (Grant access - Glitch)
- Secondly, click on ‘Import from GitHub,’ an input box will pop-up and ask for few details. Input Box - Glitch
- Thirdly, type in your username and the repository name in this format:
username/repositoryand click on ‘OK’ button to proceed further.