How to install an .exe on your project

Hello, I have a problem I don’t know how to install my .exe in my project, could someone help me?

Hi @Narcko-D, welcome!

By “install” do you mean you want your glitch server to run the exe? Is it a server software or something?

If so, you won’t be able to do that (sorry!) as Glitch runs projects in Linux containers and an exe is a Windows program.

If you just want users to download your exe, you can zip it up and put in assets. Then your visitors can download it from there.

Looking forward to the rest of the details of your problem, hope we can help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I want to be able to add an .exe to my project so that on my site when you click on install its installs it

How could I add this image to this folder?

To add the image, copy the images link in the assets tab. Open the console (tools->console), then run:

cd img && wget "REPLACE_WITH_YOUR_LINK" -O dragon.png

This will save the photo as dragon.png in the img folder. As for the .exe, you can always upload that to the assets tab and link it on your site.

Though if your program is a C# program (like minecraft console client) you may be able to run it with
mono file.exe