Hello. How do I obtain the “Regular” tag next to my name?
To get the “Regular” title you will need to become a Regular. There are a few requirements needed. I’ve posted them below. You will need to continuously meet them to keep Regular status, or else you will be demoted back to Member (Trust Level 2). Additionally, check out this post for a deeper understanding about Discourses Trust Levels: https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended or silenced
In case if you are wondering, you are TL1.
Users have to have to contribute good things in order to get to TL2.
From there, you have a pretty small gap for TL3.
Keep in mind though, Regulars are almost online every day.
Oh. I’m almost on every minute. I check at least every hour, if not, around every 5 minutes
Can confirm this ^^^^
I am almost on every hour lool