I cannot install Lavalink

I tried install Lavalink on my project container but i get this error about the java version. It’s possible to update java?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: lavalink/server/Launcher has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class f
ile version 54.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader.loadClass(LaunchedURLClassLoader.java:93)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:46)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:50)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:51)

Thanks in advance!

Anyone can answer please?

Right now, it’s a big deal for us to update things in the OS image like Java. We’re waiting on a feature from AWS/Terraform that will make that much easier, so this probably won’t happen until the feature is released. Is it possible for you to build Lavalink with an older version of Java? Then it would run on the current setup.

In case you’re still trying to get this possible, it’s possible to use the build artifacts from previous revisions instead. v2.2 is available at https://ci.fredboat.com/viewLog.html?buildId=4831&buildTypeId=Lavalink_Build&tab=artifacts , and works fine for me (Though unsurprisingly there are issues with websocket permissions)

Can You Show us how did u did lavalink on Glitch plz

I just uploaded the .jar file and used the command java -jar jarfilename.jar.
@bhangalepiyush
I will test it out thanks @Tim and @TomSputz!

Cewl thanks a lot ill try

@NikoBotDev How Can You Transfer The Files To Glitch?

@TomSputz Please Show Me How Did You Do That? Plz?

You can use a wget from the console to get the files into your project

When Would Java Be Updated?

We don’t have a specific timeframe. We’re waiting on a feature from AWS/Terraform that will make that much easier, and this won’t happen until the feature is released.