I cant type password on login

When I write my password, he does not write with me and says a mistake

Hi @nobady

I’m sorry that logging in isn’t working for you!

For password and login issues, it’s best to send us a support request so that we can help you directly.

The problem is not here, but in the “Add Password” field. He does not want to add any password to the field. All that is added is cleared automatically. I have tried several devices and it did not work.

The problem is not here, but in the “Add Password” field. He does not want to add any password to the field. All that is added is cleared automatically. I have tried several devices and it did not work.

Can you show us a screenshot?

Capture
The password field appears in blue because I activated the save password and you choose any account I want to enter shows the first and second field in blue, which means that there is a password currently in a solution but there is no password

Thanks for the screenshot! This is a bug. I have reported it to the team and I will let you know once it is fixed.

Thank you for this problem 3 days ago I thought it was a minor malfunction and there is another malfunction I want to report that sometimes it is never accepted to log in even if all the correct information you should go to the edit part of any open source project and press the login button

Hello!

This bug has been fixed. Folks should now be able to login via the password option.

If you continue to have trouble logging in, please send us a support request!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.