I get an error when entering my friend's project

hata

I get such a mistake when entering my friend’s project, I would be glad if you could help

Hi @CroxY41,

I’m sorry that you are getting that message!

How are you trying to enter the project? Are you clicking on an invite link that a project member sent to you?

yes then i get this error i was not getting such an error before

Ask your friend if they have the project private or if they deleted. They also could have made a typo.

no it is not private and says there is no typo and I have never received such a mistake before

Thanks for that info @CroxY41,

Can you have your friend send you a new invite? Let me know if that works.

unfortunately I’m still getting the same error

@tasha, I think it’s time I told you, but I’ve been facing the same problem whenever someone invites me to their project. At first I thought it was because the project was private but it turns out that the project was public. Sometimes the invite works, sometimes it doesn’t!

So what will, can’t you do anything? I do not understand

Hi @CroxY41 - that app in your original post is a private app and you are not a member. Can you have one of the members of the project email support@glitch.com so that we can verify that they would like you to be a member of the project? I’ll also investigate why invite links are not working.

thank you very much for your help so what should i do now

Have one of the members of project try to send you a join link again, if it doesn’t work then have them email support@glitch.com so that we can verify that they would like you to be a member of the project.