I Need Advice About Digital Art

こんにちは、かいと といいます。
Hello, I’m Kaito.
I was wondering if anyone here knew a couple of things about digital art that could help me. I’m planning on starting to draw digitally, but I’m not sure if I should get a drawing tablet or if I should just use this website called procreate.art. I really want to get a drawing tablet, but I don’t know which would be the best one to get, or if it would be a good idea. Is it easy to use the ones that need to be connected to the computer and make your drawing come up on the computer as you draw instead of on the tablet? Please give me some advice, because I’m just a beginner and I really wanted to start drawing digitally.
~Kaito

Isn’t this a bit off topic for the Glitch forum?

But to answer your question, I’m not an artist, but I know people who do. I know someone who has a Wacom Cintiq and it seems to work out quite well for them.

As for procreate.art, I’ve never used it, but it looks cool.

that’s why it’s uncategorised. And I was also asking here because i saw that on the procreate.art website, it said something about using glitch and i wasn’t sure what that was. I thought people might know a little about digital art and so i asked here.

Oh, cool, thanks for the info. Is it below or above $100?

Above.

However, this one is $40.00 (4214 yen), however, it does not have a screen.

3 Likes

Yeah, the thing about not having a screen…I’m wondering if it’s difficult to use the ones without a screen? and how well does this one work, if you don’t mind me asking?

Well, it’s not difficult, you just have to look at your computer screen instead.

And what if you’re a beginner? I’ve never used a drawing tablet before(that’s why I’m procrastinating). Another silly question: Have you used the drawing tablet that you suggested?

There should be a tutorial online. I personally use krita

No, I used a model with a few more buttons. Same thing, just with extra buttons.

Didn’t know we had so many artists here :eyes:

2 Likes

I thought we were talking about pixel art the whole time lol.

1 Like

no I was talking about drawing tablets…