I need more space

Hi, how can i get more space. I’m a discord bot creator and need a lots of node modules. I’ve done all my space. Please give me more

Having resource restrictions in place is partly how they are able to keep Glitch free to use. I believe they can increase the limits in some cases depending on use case though. Out of curiosity do you think you’d be able to invite me to a remix of your bot? Doesn’t need to have any of your API keys or anything I just want to get a sense of where the drive space is going.

can you show the content of your package.json file as I have seen most of the people use some unnecassary unused modules which cause the space to be used all out.

Yes sure.

"name": "perritokawaii",
  "version": "2.2.5",
  "description": "¡Woaf! xdxdxd",
  "main": "node server.js",
  "scripts": {
    "test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1",
    "start": "node server.js"
  },
  "dependencies": {
    "discord.js": "^11.2.1",
    "express": "^4.16.2",
    "giphy-api": "^1.2.7",
    "http": "^0.0.0",
    "opusscript": "0.0.4",
    "sqlite": "^2.8.0",
    "youtube-search": "^1.0.10",
    "ytdl-core": "^0.18.2"
  },
  "engines": {
    "node": "8.x"
  },
  "repository": {
    "url": "twitch.tv/anrigames_yt/"
  },
  "license": "MIT",
  "keywords": [
    "node",
    "glitch",
    "express"
  ]
}

I am also creating a discord bot, If you want your bot to work with all those node modules, I suggest moving hosts. else make more Glitch projects and spread your bot out: ie. make 3 bots for each part like a giphy bot music and response bot.

Node modules no longer count towards your project space on Glitch, see https://medium.com/glitch/tackling-the-biggest-pain-points-in-web-development-57d64afe19dc. To enable this on a pre-existing project made before the above announcement, run enable-pnpm at the console.

This is so old btw. 1 month later of requesting help I found my self how to have a lot of space. But thanks anyway.

Yes I know. This was too old. Now I don’t have problems. Thanks any ways and if you can close this or something so no longer answers will be in here.