Responses to support requests are sent via email, so please check your inbox to see our reply. If you don’t see it there, check your email spam folder.
In the meantime, I can give you the following advice which is the same that we provided in our response.
It sounds like your project was suspended for exceeding the space allowed for node modules.
Glitch projects can use up to 1GB for node modules. This is explained here.
When a project is suspended for using too many node modules, we cannot un-suspend the project for you. The reason why is that our system will automatically detect the overage and instantly re-suspend the project.
So here is what you can do:
- Open the project editor.
- In the suspension message, you will see an option to Download the project code.
- Click the Download button to save a copy of your project to your computer.
- Now, open the package.json file that was saved to your computer so that you can review the modules in the project and decide which ones you will remove.
- Remove the code associated with the modules you will be removing.
- Save the code.
- Upload the code to a new project on Glitch.
I hope this information helps you!