I sent a support request to support@glitch.com at around 8 am on 09.05.2021. There was no turnback. What should I do?

I created 5 .js files for my project and loaded 2 modules. After that, my system was suspended.

Immediately after this problem happened, I went and made a support request, but there is still no return. I have indicated all the details in the picture below.

What should I do now? Should I request support again?

Hello!

I am sorry that you haven’t gotten any help for this yet!

I am not seeing a support request about this in the queue. Can you please give me the ticket number?

2 Likes

How am I going to take?

If I show my glitch account directly, so if I give the name of the project or something, can we do that? Because I don’t know how to get the code of the mail I sent. Unfortunately I cannot see such a thing.

Can you help me? I’ve been waiting for help for a long time.

Responses to support requests are sent via email, so please check your inbox to see our reply. If you don’t see it there, check your email spam folder.

In the meantime, I can give you the following advice which is the same that we provided in our response.

It sounds like your project was suspended for exceeding the space allowed for node modules.
Glitch projects can use up to 1GB for node modules. This is explained here.

When a project is suspended for using too many node modules, we cannot un-suspend the project for you. The reason why is that our system will automatically detect the overage and instantly re-suspend the project.

So here is what you can do:

1. Open the project editor.
  2. In the suspension message, you will see an option to Download the project code.
  3. Click the Download button to save a copy of your project to your computer.
  4. Now, open the package.json file that was saved to your computer so that you can review the modules in the project and decide which ones you will remove.
  5. Remove the code associated with the modules you will be removing.
  6. Save the code.
  7. Upload the code to a new project on Glitch.

I hope this information helps you!

I mean, we cannot remove the files and modules that have been loaded into my project and have been loaded?

Moving to a different project takes time. But I can. Well, can I change the name of my suspended project and give the same name to another project again? Because all the link abbreviations on my system are automatically saved according to the old name. My entire system completes its operations on that link.

@Kartalkanca001 You should be able to change the name of the suspended project to something else so that you can re-use the project name.

If you can’t do this, let me know.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I could not pass the old name to the new project. I’m not sure I can transfer everything back to the new project. I could not retrace the data in my rank system. But I even restored the log files of the images I uploaded to the assest section. I saved most things. The bot is active now. But like I said. I could not pass the name of the old project to the new system. It prevents me from changing.

Thanks for letting me know. Can you please try creating a new support request about this? In your support request, be sure to:

• Add the email that is associated with your Glitch account
  • Provide the name of the project that you want to re-use
1 Like

Let’s say I opened a new support request from the site. Do I need to enter my e-mail address in the support request I opened? Or does this have to be included in the profile I’m using?

If only it is enough to be included in the profile, I write the suspended project name and make a request to be reactivated again.

In the support request form, there is a field for you to enter your email. It is important to enter the email that is associated with your Glitch account so that we can verify account/project ownership.

You can find the email that is associated with your Glitch account by using this link while logged into Glitch: https://glitch.com/settings/account

1 Like

So, where should I make my new support request?

Will I create a new topic from this site or send it as an e-mail? Once I know, I will submit the support request. If I am going to send it as an e-mail, I will use the e-mail account that my glitch account is attached to. I will not forget to add the name of the project.

You can use this link to submit a support request: Submit a support request

1 Like