I was very new to Glitch and had very, very few coding/development skills, so I knew this could be a frustrating problem. I'm remixing WhatsApp group messaging and have been stuck setting up webhook callback urls

I was very new to Glitch and had very, very few coding/development skills, so I knew this could be a frustrating problem. I’m remixing WhatsApp group messaging and have been stuck setting up webhook callback urls.

Uploading: image.png…

Glitch :・゚✧ am a novice, I really need to complete the configuration of Facebook Webhook, but I can’t finish it all the time, I even don’t know which password is the authentication password, is there any teacher in this field to help me? You can pay, thank you!

Hi? Could yo please elaborate? What is this for?

Webhooks for Facebook

Will there be Webhooks for Facebook, how to correctly configure, I am a white, looking scalp pins and needles

Hello, can you give me the contact information of WhatsApp or telegram? I don’t know how to do this, so I can’t communicate in real time. Thank you

Hi, I moved all your duplicate threads in here, but I didn’t want to remove all of the extras so feel free to do that!

If you’re making a Whatsapp app and it requires a webhook and token, that’s going to come from Facebook/Whatsapp and not Glitch.

These docs from Facebook should help you: Webhooks - WhatsApp Business Platform - Documentation - Facebook for Developers

1 Like

[thank you]

Hi, i’m having this problem to! Can you help me?

How do you resolved this error on facebook?

What is the problem you are having?

1 Like

At first i’m brazilian, so sorry about my englist. I have to creat a webhook’s callback URL, i folowed this tut Sample App Endpoints - WhatsApp Business Platform - Documentation - Facebook for Developers but probably i’m doing something wrong, because when i insert the “live site” and the changed token give me an unspecificed error.

I forget to tell but i’m creating a whatsapp business API (trying :smiling_face_with_tear: lol)

1 Like

carrying on in this thread

1 Like

Hello!

You need to open de .env file and write the key in the Verify_token variable and use this value in Meta.

Thanks for the answer, @fcosaid09, and welcome to the community! Anyway, please try bumping old posts: this one is 3 months old!
Probabily the author of this post already has a solution, because there is no activity on the latest months.
Happy glitching!
Tiago Rangel

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.