Ignoring .gitignore for restarts

How would I make the project not restart over changes to .gitignore file.
Right now if I edit the .gitignore file and refresh my browser the whole app restarts.
But is it possible to not let the project restart for any change in .gitignore file ??

Have you created a watch.json file? I’m pretty sure you can use that for your purpose…

Believe me or not, whoever you are…
I was around glitch community a lot before you.

and still that watch.json file, I do know about that but still my issue isnt solved.

Yes, you can use watch.json for this: https://glitch.com/edit/#!/watch-json?path=README.md:1
If you add .gitignore to your exclude section, then Glitch won’t restart your project when it changes.

The way you describe this makes me wonder if I’m not quite understanding the problem, though. Refreshing the browser doesn’t have any effect on the app, so I wonder if you’re really seeing something else. How do you know the whole app restarts? The other thing I’m wondering about is why you would be editing .gitignore often enough that you care about this. Maybe you have a use case that we haven’t thought about?

I don’t know how long you have been here. All I know is I am trying to help others to the best of my ability.