Impossible Challange

So, don’t try this at home. I somehow got my project on very high cpu usage (3192%) and i screenshotted it. Since i was deleted the screenshot from computer, so i cannot show proof, but i somehow did it.

Woah, im surprised your account wasn’t banned for DDOS

There have been cases of incorrect display of CPU usage…

At over 3000 percent!

When the real CPU is high, the visual data can be wrong over a huge margin. Btw, I’m pinging @glitch_support!

Think we need an engineer here!

1 Like

The topic about incorrect visual CPU data: Discord Bot High CPU usage, visual error?

2 Likes

No DDOSing allowed in this challange.

no installing a miner and making 100 threads and processes on it allowed either

Sadly, no. Just use coding.

I think there is a way…lemme see…I think it was done by @Jonyk5 before…but I’m not willing to test it, because it isn’t safe.

would it be cheating if somebody found a way to modify the monitor so it shows a higher reading?

Cheater! (You can use your cheating skills of 3, if you reached more than 3, you need to delete your project that you are being cheated on!)

Lol, i’ll try

Just create a var x=“eval(x)”;eval(x); loop. It’s that easy.

Bumping old posts isnt OK, please dont do it.

It was a completely valid solution.

Bumping is replyin to old posts (like it has been 3 months after last reply) and every new reply topic falls to main page so please try avoiding ‘bumping’

It is helpful to give a better answer to a question.

In fact, you’re bumping it, too.

He is bumping it because you bumped it. Just don’t bump in the future to keep the forum clean.