Instance of Chrome Web Browser within glitch, or other service?

Title says it all. I want to run chrome on Glitch. (Mostly to stream techno during class, I’m bored ok? ;D) However, I have multiple problems.

1. How would I render the app in the browser?
  2. Would I need to use NGrok?
  3. How the heck would I INSTALL chrome?
    I don’t care about the project limits, I will boost my app if needed.

It is actually possible to run an instance of Chromium (or any other browser, with the right dependencies) using Puppeteer, a NodeJS module that allows you to run browsers as code. Basically you can add an option called headless: false to it’s config and it is supposed to give you a Chromium browser in a new window. But for some reason this doesn’t work (maybe I’m wrong and it actually could work) on Glitch. However it’s confirmed that this works on Repl.it as I’ve tried it myself many times. I have to warn you though, it’s not going to be so smooth with all the container memory and storage restrictions.

I’m also wondering, why can’t you just install a browser on to your device, rather than Glitch?

Technoblade?

1 Like

Techno is a genre of electronic dance music that is predominantly characterized by a repetitive four on the floor beat which is generally produced for use in a continuous DJ set. The central rhythm is often in common time, while the tempo typically varies between 120 and 150 beats per minute.

- wikipedia

yes, technoblade. I WANT TO STREAM THE DREAM SMP

also, this is a school device that (stupidly) left glitch and repl.it unblocked. Can you send a sample repl here?

@khalby786 do you have a sample repl I could use? I don’t care about performance, ill pay for hacker.

Here is one.