"Internal Server Error" with regex error in console

Hi all!

First of all, this is more of an issue for the glitch team to fix. Here’s why:

All of a sudden, yesterday, my project just stopped working. I didn’t make any recent changes, and I was getting a node.js error in the console when my project didn’t even run node.js. It was a website project, with a pnpm regex error in the console. Here’s the specific error:

4:08:32 AM: Middleware error
SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: /^\/\.(*)(?:\/)?$/: Nothing to repeat
    at new RegExp (<anonymous>)
    at tokensToRegExp (/opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/path-to-regexp/2.4.0/node_modules/path-to-regexp/index.js:346:10)
    at stringToRegexp (/opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/path-to-regexp/2.4.0/node_modules/path-to-regexp/index.js:288:10)
    at pathToRegexp (/opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/path-to-regexp/2.4.0/node_modules/path-to-regexp/index.js:370:10)
    at blacklist.some.expression (/opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/lws-blacklist/0.3.0/node_modules/lws-blacklist/index.js:23:42)
    at Array.some (<anonymous>)
    at /opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/lws-blacklist/0.3.0/node_modules/lws-blacklist/index.js:23:23
    at dispatch (/opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/koa-compose/4.1.0/node_modules/koa-compose/index.js:42:32)
    at filter (/opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/koa-json/2.0.2/node_modules/koa-json/index.js:25:12)
    at dispatch (/opt/nvm/versions/node/v10.15.3/pnpm-global/1/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/koa-compose/4.1.0/node_modules/koa-compose/index.js:42:32)

My project is timetab: https://timetab.glitch.me

Thanks!
Codingpro

1 Like

Ah, found it on the status page!

1 Like