Is glitch lagging? Discord bot lagg

Do this normal?
Its my friend bot
My bot also lagg too
How to fix this?

1 Like

Try removing useless packages and try to check the memory/ram or disk usage. Or check there isn’t any outages right now.

I have the same issue as well. I have two discord bots hosted on glitch and both are lagging really bad. I don’t see any outages on Glitch or Discord. My bots were working fine till last night. They’ve been online for a few months with the same packages (discord.js, fs, express, better-sqlite3, quick.db, math.js and dotenv). I’ve tried manually reinstalling packages (from the terminal) but this hasn’t helped. The app status shows less than 10% memory usage and less than 2% CPU and disk usage. The ping right now is ~55 - 60k ms. Previously the average ping was around 120ms.

Not sure whats going on but any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

mine too are lagging and being offline

1 Like

This is also happening to me, my bot had a 40000ms ping at one time, and it didn’t change it’s status every 10 seconds like it is supposed to. I have 2 bots hosted here on Glitch and both are acting really strange, I hope this will be fixed soon.

1 Like

This is no doubt related to
https://support.glitch.com/t/ping-service-block-june-13-7-56-a-m-to-present/26443/8