Is it possible to merge data with 2 Glitch forum accounts?

Hi, I’m known as @Daw588 on this account which is registered under my school email. I also have another account on this forum @Daw588, which is my main account registered under my main and only email address. In the coming days I’m graduating from high school and school has scheduled account deletion by next month, without the account I will not be able to sign in anymore, although I could change email, I want to avoid it as I’m not interested in creating 2nd email account, thus I’m asking if it is possible to merge this forum account with my primary one so that all my posts, likes, and anything aside of my profile information will transfer over so I don’t have to lose any of my progress nor keeping it separate.

Is this possible? I can provide as much as proof as I can to verify my ownership of both accounts. Since I cannot message Glitch staff, I will tag you @jenn instead.

1 Like

This can be done, yeah! Can you comment on this thread with the @Daw588 account to confirm you want that to be the new owner - I can then do a transfer.

1 Like

Yes, that’s me! I’m behind @Daw588. If there is anything else you need, let me know.

1 Like

Done - you can see that the original post now has you as the author!

2 Likes

Alright, thank you. That’s cool that the forum has this feature.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.