Issues with the Glitch API, Editor and Project availability

I wish that you get a better protection in case if these outages were by someone who ddosed the website
and I hope that you tell us why these outages have happened, Thanks for helping us.

I think it’s back to live :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah. Glitch seems to be working now :slight_smile:

Same thing! All the glitch bots hosted on my side seem to come back online!
Also got access to the projects too.

The ‘Project Not Found’ page is on a whole new level!

1 Like

oh my (extra characters)

My project still same :joy:

Could the reason for all this downtime and all these issues be the exact same reason as most websites and companies are facing now which is an increasing number of users because of corona, and that glitch simply can’t keep up with the increasing number of users? I live in denmark and most school portals have the same issues and crash pretty often

3 Likes

There are even problems logging in.

They are having another issue i guess :joy:

It seems now it is working without problem

man, i swear that this rudeness from normal members of the community, is from SARS-COVID2. well, it won’t be the end of the world.

1 Like

I am trying to load up a project and the title keeps switching from waking up to maintenance. I hope that is a sign!
Screenshot 2020-03-22 at 8.58.39 AM Screenshot 2020-03-22 at 8.58.03 AM

1 Like

Let’s hope so. It would be really nice

1 Like

Are the containers being overloaded due to the outbreak? Just wondering.

Could be since ig a lot more users are using it than normal

Yeah, That reasoning makes sense if it’s the case.

On status.glitch.com how come the date March 22 is skipped also instead of reporting no incidents?

It’s because we still have the 3/22 incident as active - so it shows in the red box on top of the page. Once we close it, it will show in that archive list.

1 Like