Issues with the Glitch API, Editor and Project availability

Glitch seems to be working fine for me.

Same! We’re still working on the issue and, because of the ups and downs over the past day, we’re not yet ready to consider this “resolved.”

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks for the update.

Update: At this time, projects may not be loading past the “Waking Up” mode. We are aware and trying to resolve as quickly as possible.

This should now be resolved. Projects are now loading. However, you may see some lag time as we continue to work towards a stable fix. During this time, there may be issues with the adding a custom domain feature, so I am moving those posts here as well.

I tried to use Custom Domains for my project but I keep getting “An unknown error has occurred.”.

Hi all,

I’ve tried adding a custom domain to my website but I am getting the error ‘An unknown error has occurred.’ I can’t find out why it’s doing this, I have 3 thanks so i should be good to go. Any ideas?

Bugs and glitches, we have reached a cruising altitude of about 500 ms ping.

1 Like

RIP API!

hey y’all - as some of you have noticed we’ve entered for API response turbulence. we’re working on getting things smooth again, and as always updates will come through via status.glitch.com.

the entire glitch website is made with glitch

1 Like

Hello, should I stop using glitch? Everyday something bad happens, is it safe n stable to stay here?

Glitch is always safe, it just gets hiccups sometimes! Not to worry, these are often fixed within a few hours.

Maybe your already logged in?

Hi There,
so recently, I wanted to add a domain to my website, and when I put in the custom domains, it gives and error, here is a picture

Please help.

Have you registered that domain in the past? Or do you think others used it?
Either way, please email support at support@glitch.com .

If you have set up this domain in the past, you can undelete the project and use it.

Nope, it is unused on any website

Try again later. This seems to be a Glitch error.

Oh, I have to add that. Glitch has been sick for a few days:
https://status.glitch.com/

Still getting the same error