Issues with the Glitch API, Editor and Project availability

Hey @RiversideRocks! So sorry for this. We just updated the status to resolved — are import/export and custom domains working for you now? If not, do let us know!

I’m afraid that neither of these are working now.

Why can’t I import from Github.

Check https://status.glitch.com/

It could be because of the outage

1 Like

@Glitch_Support i still can’t import from Github yet status says it’s ok.

Hey @Xenfo, I was able to successfully import from GitHub — are you still having issues with this? If so, could you describe what happens when you try to import? The more details we have, the faster we can help!

Its Glitch’s problem, not GitHub

@Xenfo sorry to hear that.

First, try reloading Glitch in your browser and see if that helps. If not, can you give me more details on what happens when you try to import?

• Do you see any error messages?
  • What Glitch project are you importing into?
  • What GitHub repository are you importing from?

If you’d prefer to keep these private, please send an email with answers to these questions to support@glitch.com and we’ll have a look!

(No need to create new threads for the same topic, we can continue the conversation here! :slight_smile:)

@angelo
Error Message: We’re sorry, something went wrong! Please try again, or try refreshing the editor.

Glitch Project: coderunnerbot

Github repo: Private repo. Worked before.

Same thing with me!

Error Message: We’re sorry, something went wrong! Please try again, or try refreshing the editor.

Glitch Project: padamarksdotml

GitHub repo: Secure-Server-Chrome/padamarks

However, it did work on this project:

Glitch Project: Riverside

Github Repo: RiversideRocks/RiversideRocks

Hi! Every time I try to add custom domain I get “An unknown error has occurred.”
All I want It’s to add a CNAME to my cloudfare DNS :confused:

Thanks!

Hey @Maluzzz,

Many users have been facing this error, and it’s most likely because of the recent API downtime (which is still not over; see status.glitch.com). I also suggest emailing support@glitch.com!

1 Like

Yeah, it says on the statuspage that everything works fine but I also can‘t register a custom domain yet.

This might be an issue with the API. I think @glitch_support is taking a look right now.

Sorry that this is causing problems — our teams are investigating. In the meanwhile, I’m going to merge all of these threads into Issues with the Glitch API, Editor and Project availability

Thanks for your patience, friends.

When are you going to fix this issue?
I’m experiencing this issue from 5 days
Still no fix

I have the same issue (can’t add custom domain), wondering what’s going on?

1 Like

GLITCH IS HAVING ISSUES why nobody understands

because in the status.glitch.com, everything is operational and it said that the incident has been resolved but it’s not as of march 26, 2020 1PM CDT.

1 Like

assets still don’t upload or at least is slow and doesn’t display uploading stats