It's the season of #giftgiving with code 🍓

Happy December! New month, new jam…

It’s the season of #giftgiving with code

This month’s Glitch Community Code Jam prompt is “gift-giving” where we encourage the community to join us in making a gift with code, a project that helps others give gifts, or just something for yourself as a treat.

Head to glitch.com/jams right now to learn more about what jams are and how to submit your projects. Also, there’s a playlist there for inspiration AND you can see the submissions you all created for last month’s jam, self-portrait.

Thanks to all of you who participated last month, and to those who join us this month. We can’t wait to see and share what you create! :gift:

4 Likes

I finally came up with an idea for what I want to work on for this month’s jam. I’ll be starting it on today’s Glitch Jams Live stream - 2pm est https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6fMKoEHRE

It involves websockets, which I haven’t played around with in such a long time until last night as I was prepping for the stream. Join me l8r! :tv:

1 Like

There’s a couple of days left in December, so I wanted to remind folks working on their gift-giving apps to get their submissions in! Here’s mine that I made over the last few Jams Live streams: Presents Or Bugs

:cockroach: :gift: