Today I am going to prepare for an
dashboard->api tutorial, this API will use a database, which eventually will contain more than 128MB. As known, the limit is 128MB, and my question is; is it possible to avoid/ignore the project size restriction for a local JSON database file?
This tutorial is supposed to help others understand the concept of;
- transferring data through the browser to a server, and from the server to a browser
- saving, storing and delivering data from a local database
- Sharing data between a cross-api to clients, such as CURL or Postman, and indeed the browser.
- How the browser can store data for later use (alternate to cookies;
- How to use, create and maintain a system that handles user-interactions, such as registering a new user to a database
- How to deal with securing a password: Turning a password into rubbish that is undecryptable and completely safe to use.
- How to use that rubbish text to verify that a raw password is matching the rubbish data.
- How to allow/deny users from doing certain actions, (e.g. deleting another user)
freshing up, how to avoid the project size restriction for local database JSON files.
Thanks in advance,
Richard Olsen Sandberg