Live view not conneting

Hi all,

For some reason, on my home connection I can’t get the live screen to open and connect. Any ideas what might be causing that? It just suddenly stopped connecting, but I can connect to the editing page and all other glitch pages fine.I use chrome usually.

Sorry to hear that. What’s the project name? When you click ‘show’ and the window opens, by not connecting do you mean nothing shows or that it doesn’t refresh when you make changes?

Hi Gareth,

This is the project:

Yes, the window opens and I get an ‘ERR_CONNECTION_RESET’ window.

I have a feeling it’s something to do with my connection, as I can access the page from work with no problem. But I can’t imagine what the problem is.

Yes, it does look to be a local problem as I can view the page too. Sadly, there are a number of potential causes. You might try looking into some of the suggested fixes on this page: https://www.techinpost.com/fixed-error-err_connection_reset-code-problem/

i think you will get your solution from here because due to err_timed_out you may facing this issue.

If you are reading this post then reasonably you are facing ERROR_CONNECTION_RESET issue on your pc or other devices. This error appears on web browsers while accessing web pages.