MediaWiki on glitch

Speaking of internet speed, let me flex mine real quick.

2 Likes

Wow nice flex buddy

3 Likes

The blue line is on top of the purple line. Meaning that thereā€™s some inspect element in here. :eyes:

4 Likes

coughs New Zealand wifi be like

1 Like

My wifi was worst. Then we upgraded. $130/month or so.

weā€™re paying about 21 pounds a month for wifi that is slow but bareable

I remixed the app. What do I do now?

???

I found that when I went to the websiteā€¦

@TH3_UNKNOWN didnā€™t do it:

Iā€™ma just ignore @TH3_UNKNOWN for a few days

Just get rid of this stupid topic

i just came here to view this project

2 Likes

okay, somebody close this topicā€¦

if I can get ahold of my backup of the project I will upload it to mega, but itā€™s on my other laptop which is being used by someone else these days

1 Like

No just flag @TH3_UNKNOWNā€™s and @khalby786ā€™s replies so nobody else wouldnā€™t even know what happened

I deleted my messages.

2 Likes

thank the lord

@TH3_UNKNOWN why would you do that

1 Like

Hi, after gainning access to my old laptop Iā€™ve uploaded the backup to google drive. You should be able to unzip the tgz backup to get it working. Also mediawiki has a root url thing called $wgServer which is set to the demo url so youā€™ll have to change it in LocalSettings.php. A helpful note from mediawiki wiki itself
" Donā€™t edit LocalSettings.php with document editors like Notepad, TextEdit, or other text editors that add byte order marks to files. These break the PHP runtime of your wiki. Instead, use a code editor, e.g. Vim, Notepad++, or Atom. These handle file encodings properly. They can also be used to repair files previously broken by document editors." I think glitch doesnā€™t have any issues with file encodings though

4 Likes