[mega-thread] Automator - A forum bot that responds to domain removal requests (and soon more)

Okay, I got it.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to take off my 2fa for github now, because I’ll be using that account for a day or two on the bot, I need to start the bot browser in headless mode, because it is really annoying that my mac keeps opening the chromium window :joy: It’ll be up in a couple of minutes.

1 Like

Do you ever turn you mac off? Might be worth putting it on a server to keep it 24/7 and any other Support Forum Bots you make :joy:

I can actually push it to my vps… Yeah i’mma do that, the next time the bot starts it will be from my vps.

1 Like

Oops. Maybe you can’t do this @ihack2712 :open_mouth: :frowning:

@jenn as our awesome Glitch Community Engineer, can I request approval of this bot, as this will really help the community save time sending posts about custom domains :slight_smile:

3 Likes

EDIT: For context: this is how the automated reply looks like: Refer to the automator wiki topic

Pretty pretty please <3

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Okay let’s stop with giphs, lol

1 Like

4 Likes

Where are you guys getting all the gifs?

1 Like

Also, going to tweak the title just a bit.

Okay, lol. I do not like the 20 character limit.

Probally giphy.com?

Lol,
20 chars

I use google, just search up (name) gif

Okay, now it’s time to stop :joy: Let’s just hope @jenn goes “Awww” to the gifs so the bot can be approved :slight_smile: I mean, who can say no to those :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s hope :slight_smile: (the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog to reach the 20 character limit)

1 Like