1 Like

Looks like some are glitch analytics.

Even so, we’ll look into that. We use sqreen for security reasons

3 Likes

Could I help with glitchchord, @random.

Thanks
Shadowdev

1 Like

Hi there! We would appreciate the help! I will DM you a link sometime this week!

announcement

@random check your dm

1 Like

This is sad news… Looks like I have to move to Discord now… But- one question, why? You see Discord? They have pushed through tough times, and a lot of those times in their early days. Why can’t GlitchChord?

2 Likes

Because of… Discord. And every other instant messaging apps. Why would people choose Glitchcord over them?

2 Likes

You can still use glitchchord.

the app will remain open to the public for private use.

The red logo on the website is a little much…
Something like this would look better:

1 Like

okay. Thats something I can fix

Guys, we are shutting down development mainly because the site has not been receiving as many visitors as we hoped. The site shall remain open and will not be shutting down- so whoever changed the logo should change it back please

We can’t rival such an advanced service- it just isn’t possible and some features are impossible to add with the infrastructure glitch supports

we have a sort of solution…altcord which reimplements only the api of discord so you can use your normal client, however given how discord is implemented, lazy guilds and stuff, this is proving a bit of a challenge.

2 Likes

a bit? bruh

Some Backstory

(for anyone who doesnt know me and javaarchive are working on a discord api clone called altcord)

2 Likes

well, good luck anyways!

remember, glitchchord development stops on September the 1st

@random the forum is down for glitchchord.