[Megathread Closed] For Custom Domain Removals please send a message to support@glitch.com

can someone please remove skrt.uk and www.skrt.uk from mulberry-group

Hey @MarcoD1337

We have removed those custom domains from your project. If you have any questions, let us know!

I would like to remove my domain 73xploited.com from 73xploited , thanks!

@support_staff, can I have my domain khaleelgibran.tk removed from khaleelgibran.glitch.me?

@Mosaknows we have removed that domain from your site!

@khalby786 that domain is not showing up in our system. Are you sure it’s correct?

@tasha, I configured it using fly.io the hard way.

Thanks for that info. In that case, you may be able to remove it yourself here.

If you don’t see it there, you’ll need to contact fly.io directly.

2 Likes

hi, can you help me to remove my domain pls
my project is juanecheverria-rr-xyz and the domain is www.juanecheverria.xyz

Alrighty, @glitch_support can do that for you!

Hi @rr012345,

Your domain has been removed. If you have any questions, let us know!

1 Like

i have a problem, i cant create a cname for my project, the domain is registrer on hostinger and when i try to create a cname the webpage say like the dns has more than one record.help me please

Hi @rr012345,

While you can create multiple cnames for the same site, you can only set one cname record per host name. So, you will need to remove the other cname before using the new one.

2 Likes

hi, really sir but I can’t put muy domain to my project I need some help, I put the c name in this way but when I try to enter the URL it doesn’t work help me please, my domain is juanecheverria.xyz and my project is fondo-vr-erre

hi! the domain you have set up is for “www.juanecheverria.xyz” which does take you to ~fondo-vr-erre. If you want “juanecheverria.xyz” to point to the project, you’ll have to repeat the process that you did for the www hostname you have already.

Hey! I also have a wrong custom domain ( patch-music-o1j95co5d ), can someone remove it?

@informathemusic, please specify the domain you would like to remove and the project with which it is associated!

The domain is informathemusic.com and the project name is patch-music-o1j95co5d