[Megathread] Glitch Outage

nope mine is still down

Hes project should not be up unless it was transfered to the newest vpsā€™es

and it is down again too, glitch may just be having a horrible fit and cant decide anything, i was on for like 2 minutes, then 502 bad gateway

Greatā€¦ Just when i was resuming my codeā€¦

1 Like

Hey all - first off, Iā€™m sorry about the downtime, but also super appreciate yā€™all keeping everyone in the know about whatā€™s going on! Weā€™re currently deploying a fix so some flakiness is to be expected with project access over the next half hour or so as projects are restarting.

5 Likes

Alright! Thank you for a response to the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey, can you list hosts that have refreshed and gone up as they go up?

im sure that those who know what host they are on will make that useful for when they can go back to work

I donā€™t have direct access to the list of hosts as they go up and I am not going to distract the folks working on the fix who would have that access - but Iā€™ll see if thatā€™s an option if we experience this again in the future.

2 Likes

now i have a loading screen instead of an error :confetti_ball:

My project does not load now ;-;
The page of the project is loaded but the bot code doesnt

Seems like only 2 of my many Glitch projects are facing this problem.

Youā€™re lucky, on my side Iā€™ve troubles to even load the list of it, and when it clicks nothing shows off

Thereā€™s a new update:
The revert commit has been deployed but weā€™re stilling seeing issues. Continuing to investigate

1 Like

WebSite is down ^^ ?

@jenn

if you can, please get me an error, i just realised i experienced a very similar downtime event that even when a revert commit was done, my site was still not up, and it was extremely odd, and most of my packages suffered from it during the downtime which it is still down from.

i can possibly identify and give a better wholesome solution, and maybe if the whole community gets the issue, we can try to reproduce the issue and attempt to revert it completely

Getting a new error on main site:

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We canā€™t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: lFqZESYfPiC42L1NRLQdloKwCP61wGpdTjXJAQiLXLebxhkJkd-SBw==

1 Like

hey, i found out, it is partially a dead request the server can no longer handle,
but something else unkown

any updates? how long does it take?

We are still working on fixing the issue causing todayā€™s downtime, in the meantime, we appreciate your patience!

3 Likes

So, the error still occurs :neutral_face: