Create simple front-end projects (mainly with HTML, CSS and JS) using an online code editor with instant hosting, much like CodePen.
GlitchyPastePen has an online code IDE, which allows you to create a simple static site and host them immediately.
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/GlitchyPastePen/GlitchyPastePen
Discord Server Invite: https://discord.gg/EzpVwR3
- Collaborate live with friends and other users (temporarily disabled)
- Powerful code editor with Ace.js
- Choose your own preferences such as text wrapping, theme, font-size, etc, for the editor.
- Intellisense powered by Ace.js
- Beautify your code to make it look better.
- Instant hosting for projects
- Fork the repository!
- Clone your fork:
git clone https://github.com/your-username/GlitchyPastePen.git
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request!
- Node.js (Express)
- TogetherJS for streaming with friends (Mozilla labs) (CURRENTLY DISABLED)
- Remix this project or clone this repo.
git clone https://github.com/khalby786/glitchypastepen.git cd glitchypastepen
.envfile, create a variable named
SECRETand give it some value (meant for your session password).
This project uses the GitHub oAuth, so you need to create a new Github oAuth app in your GitHub Account, so first go to http://github.com.
Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll all the way down and choose “Developer Settings” from the left menu.
- Choose oAuth Apps.
- Click on “New oAuth App”
- Fill in all the details according to your wish, but make sure to set callback as
Status page at https://glitchypastepen.statuspage.io.