More flexible embeds

Specifically what kinds of things were you looking to customize? More embed customization options are something we’ll consider moreso in the future. There’s a chance that deep customization might be premium/paid options, but we’re still exploring that.

This is exactly what I need as well. Has there been any progress on this in the past year?

Re: More flexible embeds

This also would have been useful for us on https://web.dev right now.

I’ve got a Glitch demonstrating related use cases. Each use case is a different HTML page within a single Express-powered Glitch.

When embedding in Live App mode, Glitch doesn’t seem to provide any way for me to specify what page it should show. It always reverts to index.html. The path query parameter only affects what page is shown when your embed shows View Code mode. The workaround I guess is to create a separate Glitch for each use case but that’s a bummer.

Rob Dodson had an interesting idea: Is there any way to pass query parameter information from the Glitch embed URL to my Express server?

1 Like

Do you all have an official documentation page for the supported query parameters? This page is out-of-date. embedPreviewSize is now previewSize.