Music Bot Lagggy

I Buyed The 10$ Boost But Still My Music Is Laggy Any Fix

@Music-ly Hi there!
Welcome to the Glitch Community!
Sometimes this is an issue with Discord itself. You can get higher voice channel audio qulaity via Discord Nitro (Level 1 - 128 Kbps audio quality, Level 2 - 256 Kbps audio quality, Level 3 - 384 Kbps audio quality), however it is still likely the music will be a bit compressed. Could you let us know exactly what you mean by ‘laggy’? What do you hear? :slight_smile:
Eddie

1 Like

I don’t believe glitch grants you better CPUs with boosted apps, and a good CPU is vital with music bots as they are encoding/decoding packets constantly, which is CPU costly and glitch does not provide you that amount of power with CPUs.

1 Like

@EddiesTech Well, To clarify you can’t get a (Level 1 - 128 Kbps audio quality, Level 2 - 256 Kbps audio quality, Level 3 - 384 Kbps audio quality), with Discord Nitro! You can get it with server boosting. https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028038352-Server-Boosting-. But in this case the issue here is with Glitch, so that would not really resolve the issue. Additionally, Every time I’ve tried to run a music bot it was constantly cutting off and such. So I would not recommend hosting a music bot on Glitch.

3 Likes

Well, with Discord Nitro, you get boosts which you can then apply to servers. I had a feeling that it may have also been a Glitch issue, which is why I asked for clarification :slight_smile:

My music bot runs perfectly fine with no lagging.
:thinking: