My Bot İs Not Connecting Discord

(node:5837) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error [SHARDING_READY_TIMEOUT]: Shard 0's Client took too long to become ready.
at Timeout.onTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/3f8560d5-07d6-4ec9-a00b-3634f48e7137/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/12.2.0/node_modules/discord.js/src/sharding/Shard.js:160:16)
at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:531:17)
at processTimers (internal/timers.js:475:7)

(node:5837) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:5837) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

My Bot İs Not Connecting. This Error Not Connecting Bot

Have you checked if your bot is banned from discord? Somebody asked this on StackOverflow but it never got answered…

No don’t banned bot i will chancing another bot token but this error cannot logining bot

Its an error in your sharding file, would you be able to send it here.

There are some issues with Glitch’s host connecting to the Discord API. They are migrating the hosts and adding new ones. Do not worry. Unless if your bot is banned from connecting multiple times. If the project can’t log in to the bot, try regenerating the token and use the new one. Maybe check for errors in your file. Keep debugging.

Starting inspector on localhost:9200 failed: address not available

@K1at3s Please remove your webhook token ASAP from the Hastebin upload, as it can be used maliciously.

2 Likes

Bro how to fix it this problem ?
Starting inspector on localhost:9200 failed: address not available