My project broke itself

hello my discord bot was running smoothly I wonder if the self started to work the project name: azzureta4

Hi @ediciust, I see a few different errors in your logs, and at least some of them look data related. For instance, I see

(node:739) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null

That points to this line, and it looks to me like the incoming message doesn’t have a guild associated with it. Maybe it’s a DM? To resolve that you’ll want to check to see if there’s a guild on the message, and act appropriately when there’s not. It looks like this line also has that issue. There
are some other places where other properties are null when you try to work with them - all of those should make sure the property exists before trying to use it. The error messages for those are mostly pretty specific and can help you find where the error is.

All of these

(node:739) DeprecationWarning: Collection#find: pass a function instead

are coming from discord.js - they changed the way that collections are accessed a while back. This StackOverflow question may be helpful there.

Hope this helps!

yardım.js is not working right now though

I’m not sure what that command should be doing - can you tell us what isn’t working about it?

I do see errors like this in your logs now:

(node:1297) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: DiscordAPIError: Missing Permissions

which tend to indicate that your bot is attempting to do something that it hasn’t requested the appropriate permissions for, so that might be a place to look.

hello this is not working in some people now it is running smoothly in the past as it shows commands to your own self broke down 1 to 2 days

The best thing I can think of to suggest is to place some console.log() statements in your command file to try to find out where it breaking down. Also if you address the other issues you might be able to get your logs down to just the relevant error messages that might also be helpful.

Yeah it was working okay but it broke itself?