My Project İs Giving Error

hello my project is giving error. I can’t use it right now. error: (node: 8990) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: It took too long to do anything.

Hey @bulut1905,

This error happens because Discord has banned some of Glitch’s servers. Report your project name here: Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do) so that @Glitch_Response will fix your project!

When will he be better?

https://glitch.com/~cop-at I’m the same mistake in this project

Report all the project names that are receiving the error in this thread: Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do), and your project will be fixed when the Glitch staff moves your project to another server, which might take a while!

Everyone’s project developed. but my project has not yet improved.

It might take some time. Also, Discord is facing elevated API errors. So, your Discord bot might be down for a bit.

1 Like

its not an instant thing lol it takes time. If that doesnt fix it then you have other errors going on. But then again. We would have no clue since you failed to post the logs. Get your logs and post them here. And we can review them and try to further identify the issue. (If you are new to coding) and going to ask a question for assistance from somone. It is almost uses to ask without the logs for an experienced dev to actually review.